When you’re looking for the best logistics insurance coverage, where do you start? With so many different insurance policies available, figuring out what you need to fully cover you can be a major source of stress. The first step in getting the right coverage is knowing what categories of logistics insurance are out there.
Here are 5 of the most common types of logistics insurance:
- Commercial General Liability: As one of the most widely used policies, this protects you from being liable for personal injury as well as property damage, both on your company premises or off.
- Errors & Omissions: With lawsuits and settlements happening constantly in today’s world, this type of insurance that provides coverage and help with any legal issues that may arise is vital to your company.
- Commercial Property: Natural disasters and accidents are things that cannot be fully protected against, no matter how well prepared you are. With Commercial Property insurance, you property can at least be financially protected in the event of an accident or disaster.
- Workers’ Compensation: As a required policy by law, this is something that legally needs to be in place before you do business with any employees.
- Marine Cargo: With so many doing business dealings overseas, Marine Cargo insurance is on the rise and can fully protect you from damaged or lost goods, as well as other things.
Having the right logistics insurance coverage can do wonders for your business. Rest assured that you will be covered no matter what comes your way and get a quote today.